A Sparkling Smile Success!
The MDA Foundation’s 2022 Sparkling Smiles Event took place April 27 during the MDA Annual Session in Novi — and as in previous years, it was a big success. More than 174 people attended, and the event raised a total of $67,197. In addition to donors and sponsors, eight community organizations that received grants from the Foundation and three scholarship recipients were also in attendance. They shared the impact the philanthropy of the MDA community has had on the dental health of Michigan’s most in-need residents. And, a mini-grant of $2,500 was awarded during the evening to Catherine’s Health Center, of Grand Rapids.
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- The DBS Companies
- D-MMEX EasyRefine
- Detroit Mercy Dental
- Kerr Russell
- MDA Health Plan powered by Priority Health
- MDA Insurance & Financial Group
- Susan H. Carron, DDS, MS
- Equishared Dental Group
- Garrison Dental Solutions LLC
- Brian Goldman, Goldman Group
- Lavender Dental Group
- Eagle Associates Inc.
- Genesee District Dental Assistants Society
- Michigan Dental Assistants Association
- Schultz & Associates CPA, PLC
- T.H. Eifert
Follow the Foundation
Stay informed on all aspects of the Sparkling Smiles Digital Campaign by following the MDA Foundation on Social Media!